User-agent: Slurp Disallow:

Monday, February 13, 2006

Today is good, and its only noon! This morning I was able to wake, play some TW2004 golf until the sun was up then head to Seneca for some putting practice. This was a good start, but not too far of from standard operating procedure. Since then I've had a rather rewarding morning at work with some nice orders coming in.Around 11, I happly set out to pickup my copy of Tiger Woods 2005 for PS2 at Target where after some confusion at the register (why I love going early on the first day of special offers at such stores) I was able to get my game $10 cheaper than listed and a free gift card. Its nice to know that in some cases incompetence can be counted on. Now I just have to wait out the next 5 hours until I can start playing.On a slightly sadder note, the Nationstates game is done. It held so much promise at first, but after the first month or so, began to become the same tiresome thing every time. There is no way to delete ol' Flanagania, but much like the storied Fiefdom of Tetlertown and Republic of Waggopolis, the Federation of Scurvy Prevention will be put out to pasture for its demise after 28 days of inactivity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home